Data, Insight, Action!
Mapping the opportunities for insight-driven data management
A new generation of data management tools is moving beyond operational and IT efficiency as a primary objective. Financial institutions need to improve data quality and availability. A joint report with Adox Research.
The questions we asked our 80+ survey participants focused on core drivers for change, and on use cases (some familiar, some new) which will be crucial in realizing the opportunities for insight-driven data management. Our findings are summarized in these six observations (more details about the research methodology are available on request):
- Diverse and complex data outweighs volume and alternatives
- Technology infrastructure: a clear YES to cloud & AI
- Deployment and development preferences are shifting
- Integration, integration, integration
- Opportunities outscore obstacles, even for legacy challenges
- Value, priority, complexity: evaluating use cases