Webinar: Use New Vehicle Technology to Reduce Risk & Improve Pricing in Underwriting
The increasing adoption of new vehicle technology has made calculating the value of a vehicle more difficult. Paradoxically, much of the technology that is driving the industry forward, from increased safety features to access to valuable driving data, is adding a new level of complexity to underwriting.
Today, many carriers are unaware of the specific costs new advanced driver-assistance systems (ADAS) features have on vehicles, or how leveraging individualized driving behavior data can inform decision-making. With the speed of innovation increasing all the time, how can underwriters keep up? Find out in this upcoming webinar…
You’ll hear from:
- Raja Chakravorti, General Manager, Root Enterprise, Root Insurance Company
- Jason Verlen, Senior Vice President of Product Management, CCC
- Marty Ellingsworth, Industry Analyst, Celent
In this webinar you’ll:
- Get actionable data points from connected vehicles. Use near-real time insights, such as driving behaviours and patterns, to attract and retain highest performing segments of business and more accurately reflect the price-to-risk relationship.
- Hear how to use ADAS to improve pricing. Understand how ADAS features, used by policyholders, can lead to a decline in accident frequency and severity, more accurate risk assessment and more refined pricing models.
- Address the demand for digital. Embrace an artificial intelligence-centred approach to increase the efficiency of existing processes and gain valuable insights, such as potential pre-existing damage, to help reduce risk at the point of quote.
- Overcome a lack of data: Reconcile the growth in vehicle safety features with a lack of data and a lack of standards and find out how insurers can validate the performance of safety technology.