EVALUATE BUYSIDE ORDER EXECUTION MANAGEMENT SYSTEMS (OEMS)
Order management and execution management systems are now available melded into a single, fully customizable user interface that gives traders complete market visibility. Users should be able to monitor real-time data and create, place and execute orders. Systems are usually integrated with trade and liquidity providers and brokers, often via FIX networks.
- Manage single stock and list/portfolio execution strategies
- Monitor real-time market, order, and analytic data, including order P&L
- Dashboard for managing daily trading operations, workflows and execution. T
- Trade blotter columns visually show real-time data changes – execution status, order status and gain/loss – via color and magnitude displays.
- Manually or automatically import orders using spreadsheets or files.
- Integrated easily with external applications using Extensible Markup Language (XML) files, application programming interfaces (APIs), or Web services.
- Advanced FIX auto-routing, enabling routing of orders to preferred destinations.
- Monitor compliance throughout the trade lifecycle, including pre-trade. Users can reduce errors and risk by identifying potential issues before a trade is executed.
- Create and manage programs, and drag and drop to move orders between programs.
- Orders can be easily split, cancelled, replaced, or cloned directly in the Trader Blotter.
- Quickly organize orders based on multiple criteria, with spreadsheet-like filtering, grouping and sorting
- Monitor compliance throughout the entire order lifecycle
- Easily add new brokers, strategies, and placement templates
- Synchronize all multi-monitor displays to active order
- Integrated Real-time Level I and Level II pricing,
- Pre-trade analysis and TCA, order benchmarking
- Algorithmic Trading
- Direct market access (DMA)
- Employ templates and configurable defaults for swaps
- Swap valuation and analytics
- Integrates with MarkitServ, MarkitWire, and Markit
- Leverage currency pair-based internal crossing/netting
- Access pre-configured trading calendar
- Integrates with FX execution venues
- Cover cross-border trading
- Manage FX forward rolls
- Supports FX algo trading
- Integrated Post-Trade Matching and Settlement
- Provides consistent view of the trade, from execution to settlement
- Automated post-trade processing STP
- Flag exceptions for review & handling
- Matching using rules based functionality