Celent and Asia Insurance Review Announce Winners of Asia Insurance Technology Awards
HONG KONG, China – Celent and Asia Insurance Review honoured nine insurance companies with the Asia Insurance Technology Awards at the 3rd Asia Insurance CIO Summit on November 20, 2014 in Singapore.
The Asia Insurance Technology Awards (AITAs) recognize excellence and innovation in the use of technology within the insurance industry in the Asia-Pacific region. The 2014 winners were chosen from a highly competitive field consisting of 38 nominations from insurers in Australia, China, Hong Kong, Taiwan, Singapore, Malaysia, India, Sri Lanka, Indonesia, and the Asia-Pacific headquarters of global insurers.
This year’s winners are:
• Best Mobile Application: ICICI Lombard General Insurance
• Digital Transformation: AIA Malaysia, Achmea Australia
• Best Newcomer: Achmea Australia
• IT Leadership: Mr. Somesh Chandra, Director of Customer Service, Operations and Technology, Max Bupa Health Insurance
• Best Insurer: Technology: MetLife Global Technology & Operations Asia, Reliance General Insurance
• Innovation: Fubon Insurance, MetLife Hong Kong
“This year’s awards sought to recognize the most innovative insurance technology available in the Asia-Pacific region,” says Wenli Yuan, a senior analyst with Celent’s Asian Financial Services Group. “Each of the winners exemplifies best practices in their respective categories.”
You may view more information about the awards at http://www.celent.com/aita, as well as the report of this year’s ceremony at Celent Asia Blog.