Celent Securities & Investments Newsletter, October 2011
From the Senior Vice President
The past month has been very intense for capital markets, and also for Celent's Securities & Investments practice.
We have launched a blog for our analysts to share their views on new trends and summaries of what they've learned and heard during the myriad of industry conferences they've attended. You can already go through some of the interesting thoughts gathered by David Easthope at SIBOS and SEFCON II, and a very thoughtful piece around regulator strategy by Cubillas Ding.
We are conducting an ambitious recruitment program. Bill Fearnley, Jr. is the first addition to the team, and more will follow soon. Bill joins as a Senior Analyst in Celent's Securities and Investments group based in the firm's Boston office. His areas of expertise include mobility solutions, cloud computing, and data management.
In the coming quarter, we expect to provide more clarity around the impact of regulatory evolutions with a series of reports around MiFID and Dodd-Frank. We will also address some key IT issues for the buy side with a series of reports on OMS and EMS solutions, and we are planning to launch a survey-based analysis of customer behavior in the wealth management space. For a more complete list of upcoming reports, visit our website.
As you can see, Celent's Securities & Investments research will continue to provide in-depth analysis of market changes and opportunities around the globe.
Senior Vice President
Chart of the Month
From the Celent report High Frequency Trading: Looking to Asia for Succor?
Celent Published Reports
- EMIR and OTC Derivatives Clearing in Europe
- Fixed Income Trading in the US: Barriers to Automation
- Technology Choices in High Frequency FX
- Upping the Ante in Next-Generation Risk Solutions
- OTC Derivatives Clearing and the Buy Side in the US: Rough Ride Ahead
- The Cost Basis Reporting Market: An Update
- Operational Risk Management in OTC Derivatives in Asia
- High Frequency Trading: Looking to Asia for Succor?
- Achieving Global Sanctions Compliance: Challenges and Solutions
- Commission Sharing Agreements in Asia: The Right Idea at the Right Time?
- Retail FX: Entering a Phase of Mature Growth
- Exchanges 2.0: The Evolution of Exchange Technology in Cash Markets
- Getting Smart About Regulation
- Trends in Anti-Money Laundering 2011
- New Basis for the Hedge Fund / Prime Broker Relationship
Join Our Community
Follow Celent on Twitter at: http://twitter.com/Celent_Research.
Research in Progress
- Evolving Trends in Trade Finance and Supply Chain Finance
- Basel III: Navigating Business and Risk Technology Architecture Decisions
- Asset Management Market in Asia
High Frequency Trading World London 2011
November 1, 2011
Private Banking Latin America 2011
November 15, 2011