VendorMatch (for End Users)
An essential resource for anyone involved in the review, evaluation or selection of systems and operational services - VendorMatch helps you find and compare applicable solutions available in the marketplace.
If you're looking to compile a short list of vendors for benchmarking or further consideration, VendorMatch will not only help you scope the market for the solutions in a particular system segment; it will also enable you to whittle down that list based on your specific requirement parameters and priorities and will even rank suitable solutions according to optimal fit using our best-of-breed algorithm.
Once you’ve identified suitable solutions you can then leverage our survey data, RFIs and comparison tool to conduct further analysis on your shortlisted vendors.
Key end user functionality
- Search the market for solutions in specific categories.
- Match systems specifically to your requirements using our intelligent filtering capabilities.
- View vendor profiles for more information on the company, solutions, news, events and whitepapers.
- Download surveys on the vendors and products that interest you. These include company overview, key facts company data, solutions overview and high-level solutions capabilities criteria. *
- Create high-level comparison grids to compare a set of suppliers in a matrix view and export to excel. *
- Use the Project Manager function to manage, track and report on your project from the creation of a list of longlisted vendors, through the research and shortlisting process, to your final selection.
* Requires a Premium VendorMatch RFX Subscription.
Request access to a vendors RFI data through the platform and if authorized you can access a full pre-completed RFI authored by Celent analysts **
RFX survey sections include:
- Solution Due Diligence (Release History / Monetary Importance to Firm)
- Accreditations, Certifications or Awards.
- Code, Databases, Operating System Details
- Data Model
- Deployment Options
- Integration Options
- User Interface
- Mobile Capabilities
- Internationalization / Localization
- Application Security
- Approach to System Changes
- Artificial Intelligence (AI) Details
- Change Tooling
- Client Base by Country / Location
- Client Counts by Lines Of Business
- Customer References
- Cyber Security Strategy
- Disaster Recovery (Dr) Features
- Pricing Models
- Reporting Features
- Service Level Agreements
- System Costs
- Technical Volume Limitations
- Upgrade Automation
** Requires a Premium VendorMatch RFX Subscription.
Speak with an Analyst to discover specific details regarding vendors, their solutions, or your own project.
Any visitor to the Celent web site can access VendorMatch to search for solutions free of charge. Those requiring a deeper level of insight and analysis including comparison grids and pre-completed RFIs have the option of subscribing to Premium Features.