Vendor Selection | Strategy Consulting Projects for the Global Financial Services Industry
Celent's strategy consulting practice offers financial institutions the expertise they need to succeed in the global financial services industry. We regularly assist senior executives to better define their strategies and maximize their market impact.
Vendor Selection for Financial Institutions
We provide insight, assistance, and project management skills to financial institutions seeking a new vendor solution. Plus we save financial institutions an average of 9 weeks in the vendor selection process.
We are available to help in a variety of phases:
- High level IT vendor screening and short list definition (time saved = 3 weeks)
- Request for Information (RFI) Phase (time saved = 4 weeks)
- Request for Proposal (RFP) Phase (time saved = 1 week)
- Proof of Concept Phase (time saved =1 week)
- Final Discussions and Recommendation
Recent projects include:
- Vendor selection project for a top-five US life insurer
We assisted in identifying and evaluating vendors for an outsourced business process, saving the client time and internal resources.
- Vendor selection assistance for a top-25 global bank
We helped the bank in their search for a replacement for its Web-based corporate banking/small business banking application. The bank had narrowed its search down to three solutions and engaged us to review the information, supplement it with our insight, and provide a recommendation.